SIXTH ANNUAL CANADIAN NEUROSCIENCE MEETING
May 20-23, 2012 - Vancouver, BC
Directions to the Sheraton Wall Centre 1088 Burrard Street, Vancouver, British Columbia V6Z 2R9
View in Google maps
From Vancouver International Airport (YVR)
The Canada Line connects downtown Vancouver to Vancouver International Airport (YVR) for around $5CDN. When leaving the airport, please follow the signs for the Canada Line and board a train travelling towards 'Waterfront'. Get off the train at the 'Vancouver City Centre' station. The Sheraton Wall Centre is approximately 3 blocks south from there.
For more information, please visit the Sheraton Wall Centre website at: www.sheratonvancouver.com or Vancouver Public Transportation at: www.translink.ca
Approximate cost is $30 for a one way trip.
Driving directions from Vancouver International Airport
- Follow the signs to Vancouver, over the Arthur Laing Bridge
- Take the Granville Street exit off the Arthur Laing Bridge and follow Granville Street for approximately 10 miles
- Cross the Granville Street Bridge into the downtown core and take the Seymour Street exit. Seymour is a one way street heading north.
- Follow Seymour Street to Helmcken
- Turn left on Helmcken and continue to the end of the street (three blocks). The Wall Centre complex comprises of two tall blue glass buildings located on the right hand corner of Helmcken and Burrard, directly across the street from St. Paul's Hospital.
General Driving Directions:From East
- From TransCanada Highway 1, take the Hastings Westbound Exit into downtown
- Turn left onto Burrard Street, proceed 6 blocks, and turn left into the hotel.
- From Highway 99, take the Taylor Way Exit (number 99A)
- Proceed across Lions Gate Bridge, through Stanley Park, onto Georgia Street
- Turn right onto Burrard Street
- Turn left into the hotel
- From Highway 99, continue straight onto Oak Street
- Turn left onto 49th Avenue
- Turn right onto Granville into downtown
- Turn left onto Helmcken Street
- Continue for 2 blocks to the hotel, and turn right into the auto-court
Valet and self-parking available at the Sheraton Wall Centre